Sunday, July 08, 2018

Shocking news from Bioware's upcoming game Anthem!

As most of you probably know, Bioware is coming out with a new game called 'Anthem'.  If you're like me, you probably wish you knew more about the game, as until very recently there hadn't been much info about the game.  But they've been putting out some new info lately, and one piece of information that I was able to uncover is absolutely shocking.  One thing we know about Bioware games, is that whatever else you like or don't like about them, they strive to be the very best at Romances.  Which is why this news will absolutely blow you away:  There will be NO romances in Anthem.  Now, we know very, very little about the characters in the game anyway, but this is still unbelievable news.  It's not a Bioware game if it doesn't have high quality romances, but in reality, this does appear to be a Bioware game in name only, just from looking at everything I've seen and read about the game.  Where are the interesting characters, where are the fascinating storylines, where is the lore, where is anything other than flying around and shooting at things?

Before I go further, since this news is so shocking I can understand that you the readers would be skeptical of it's validity, I want to not only assure you, sadly, that it is true, but I also want to remind everyone that I am the Video Game Journalist who broke the story that Fallout 76 would have NO human NPCs, you literally will have no-one to talk to in the game other than robots.  That was me, that was shocking news and I broke the story, I broke it right here on this blog as well as in a video that I did for YouTube, and now I'm revealing this information to you as well.  This information came from one of the highest level Bioware folks, it is unquestionably true.  And the meaning is clear.  Basically, if you want to play a game where you fly around and shoot things for little to no reason whatsoever, you may or may not like this game, but if you want quality characters, storylines, romances, etc. you clearly are going to be disappointed in this game.  Honestly, my guess is this is the news that assures that Anthem will indeed be a pretty major failure, I don't think even quality romances would've made it a success, but at least if the characters and romances turned out to be interesting it would've made it a good bit more popular than it is now going to be.  I just don't see a reason to play this game.  There's going to be so many high quality games out there, there's just no reason to buy a Bioware game that has none of the elements that are the very reasons 'why' you buy Bioware games.  Playing a Bioware game without romances is like playing a Fallout game without human NPCs, there's a really basic, and really huge, piece of  what should be in the game, that is simply missing.

So while I'm sorry to have to bring you such terrible news, I'm glad that you could hear it from your friend right here at the Gladiator Blog, where we tell it like it is whether it's good news or bad news.  Rest assured we'll continue covering this, and many other games, right here on the site that is your source for trusted, proven accurate, and high quality Gaming News and Analysis, as well as a myriad of other cool things, right here on the Gladiator Blog!  And hopefully my next news report will be much more positive, trust me I'll be on the lookout for good news to help cheer everyone up :) !


No comments: